MDK Brand Management founder Denise Kaigler is committed to increasing awareness of the importance of developing and projecting a strong and well-defined employer brand, company identity, nonprofit image or personal brand. This is often expressed through events where Denise and MDK Brand Management have a presence (Pictured above: Denise sitting on the diversity panel, "Making the Case for Boston," held at Prince Lobel law firm, Boston, MA). Below is a list of recent and upcoming events:
- Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - Denise facilitated a personal branding workshop and presentation for first year law students at Boston College Law School, an MDK Brand Management client.
- Thursday, March 15, 2018 - "Project Role Model" Fashion Show. Denise was honored to be one of the "models" walking the runway during this exciting Big Sister Boston fundraiser at Boston's Fairmont Copley Plaza hotel. bigsister.org
- Sunday, March 25, 2018 - "CityLine" on WCVB-TV, 12:00pm. Denise will be discussing her book, Forty Dollars and a Brand. She'll be joined by her son, Joey Kaigler, who has also written and published a book (Joey's Journal: Staying Strong When Far From Mom). Broadcast of the segment subject to unforeseen scheduling changes.
- Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - "A Woman's Worth" panel discussion. Regis College, Carney Gallery. 7:00pm. As a panelist, Denise will be discussing the importance of projecting a strong and confident personal brand during salary negotiations. regis college.edu
- Wednesday, March 28, 2018 - Denise will be leading an MDK personal branding workshop for the "Boss Ladies" women's resource group members and employees at Allen & Gerritsen (A&G), an MDK Brand Management client.